Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kincaid at Harvard 2014


"Many of you might be shocked to hear that the celebrated novelist Jamaica Kincaid is teaching a class here this year, African American Literature from the Beginnings to the Harlem Renaissance. You might be familiar with her more famous works, namely Annie John and Lucy. Be sure to check out her latest novel, See Now Then, and maybe have a chat with her during office hours." (Harvard Crimson)

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2014/11/10/literary-leisure-by-harvard-very-own/

I'd love to have the opportunity to chat with Jamaica Kincaid during her office hours. I have so many inappropriate questions. I guess I would need to prepare so I would not offend. 

1 comment:

Rosaria Williams said...

Good to see you at sixtyfivewhatnow. I wouldn't know where to start asking questions with a living author. Fascinating, indeed.